Sunday, September 03, 2006

Save the burned hotdogs for me!

Labor Day is a glorious holiday...
because your child will be going back to school the next day.
It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.

Tomorrow are plan is to chill! Maybe cookout a few hotdogs and burgers...but no big to do. Just relax, and enjoy our last summer vacation day together.


ALWAYS FINISH
If a task is once begun,
Never leave it till it's done.
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all.
Have a grilled out-chilled out Labor Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got alot done today (went to Target, Lowes, Sears Service Center to pick up my Daddy's chainsaw) to my Daddy's to check on him and cleaned his bathroom and weeded (Nick helped alot) his flower bed, cooked BBQ chicken on the grill, sat with Teresa and Chris under their big umbrella and enjoyed the nice breeze and I plan to just relax the rest of the evening. I'm off from work tomorrow and the next day, so that's really great, too.