Tuesday, October 24, 2006

dum dum dum...Another one bites the dust! And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust!

by teresa

Last nights game was super. The team we played had an incredible defense. Better than any team we have ever played. We would drive it down to their goal over and over and over. and everytime they would boot it out of there. Darn frustrating! It was edge of your seat action the entire game. When your in a game like that you feel as if your going to pull your hair out (or burst a lung shouting)...but afterward it is exhilerating. It was 0 to 0 until the last quarter. Then we got in 3 goals in the last minutes. Yeah! We are blessed to have a wonderful group of parents (and precious kids) this season. They all attend each game...cheer loudly and are very supportive of the kids and us. That's what keeps us volunteering season after season.

Had to run to Target early this morning. I got a call from the PTA prez. about someone who's father passed away this week. So I needed to get a sympathy card to them. Also I bought some butter knives. Where in the world do all my butter knives go? Are the kids sneaking them in their rooms and trying to dig a tunnel to freedom (Shawshank) or something? It's so frustrating.

Well I'm off to go fold something, dust something and scrub something.

Ta Ta...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are great coaches. I am so impressed by the way Chris talks to the kids, giving them praise and strategic advise. I can tell the kids and parents respect him alot.

Zephra said...

In my house it is spoons. I can't figure out where they all went?!?!