Thursday, October 05, 2006

A game of Tag!

by teresa

Saw this on Mary's blog... and thought I'd give it a go.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you think?

Man...I need to get lower mirrors. I can only see the top of my head!

2. How much cash do you have on you?

A hundred and fifty dollars. Lauren paid me her car payment a couple of days ago...and I haven't gone to the bank yet.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?

Zest!

4. Favourite planet?

Earth baby! It's where all the action is.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone?

My sister Katy

6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

7. What clothes are you wearing?

Khaki capris...pink t-shirt

8. Do you label yourself?

Yep. Mommy!

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing right now?

Keds! It's all about the bo bo's!

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Both. Half of my house is dark..cozy colors. The other half is bright and fun.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?

I was actually asleep. I closed my book around 11:30pm.

12. What did your last text message you received say?

Sadly...I have NEVER recieved a text message. I think that means I am O-L-D!

13. What's a saying that you say a lot?

CLEAN YOUR ROOM LAUREN!

14. Who told you they loved you last?

Ben...of course. He tells me all the time.

15. Last furry thing you touched?

Shorty the Dog. Under Ben's covers when I went to get him up this morning.

16. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?

Notta one. Not even coffee or chocolate.

17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

Film? What the heck is film?

18. Favourite age you have been so far?

36!

19. Your worst enemy?

Stretch Marks. I swear my body says...."aloe sweetie....you should have smeared aloe all over that huge belly of yours when you were pregnant"...in braille across my stomach!

20. What is your current desktop picture?

Baby Kaden

21. What was the last thing you said to someone?

Have a good day sweetie. (to Ben as he got on the bus)

22. If you had to choose between a million pounds (dollars) or to be able to change a major regret, which would you choose?

Money. It's all about the Benjamins with me!

23. Do you like someone?

That's a weird question. I like most people. At least to their faces :0)

24. The last song you listened to?

No Greater Love by Rachael Lampa (it's my myspace song)

If you have 20 minutes to waste on yet another Meme, consider yourself tagged.
And please leave me a link so I can read yours!

No comments: