Friday, October 27, 2006

I gotta popcorn ball, I gotta pack of gum, I got five peices of candy....I gotta rock!

by teresa

Poor Charlie Brown...he never gets any candy in his bag.

All my kids are gone...and I'm sitting here watching "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".

How sad is that?

Actually I love all the Charlie Brown cartoons. "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is my favorite. And "Snoopy Come Home" is pretty good too.

Remember how cool it was to get to see a cartoon at night? Now you have cartoon network on 24/7. But Ed, Edd and Eddie, Camp Lazlo and The PowerPuff girls got nothing on Charlie Brown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bennett watched that with my mom last night. He really liked it.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bennett watched that with my mom last night. He really liked it.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're right about the cartoons that we have today. I liked Charlie Brown and Micky Mouse better.