Friday, October 27, 2006

I've got the golden ticket...

by teresa

I'm back home from my shopping frenzy.

I hit three thrift stores and Target.

I found everything but some black dress shoes for Nick's costume.
This is what he is going as...

And Ben is going as...

That should be pretty funny looking!

I also found some matching blankets for the boys beds and Four great books. Has anybody read "Night" by Elie Wiesel? It's supposed to be very powerful(true story of his family taken and put in a concentration camp). He won a Nobel Peace Prize after writing it. I think I will read it tonight. Nothing like a little light reading :0)

We got two Netflix movies in the mail today. Click and Slither. Seen either of them?

I hear Ben's bus coming down the street...I'm off.

Later dudes!

No comments: