Friday, October 20, 2006

Office Reviews and Key Boy

By Chris

Teresa's office decorating was a big hit. I believe nearly everyone came in to take a peak, saying someone told them to come check out my office. I must say I have the most cool area now. Some asked if they could hire her to do their's. If I thought they were totally serious, I would have booked her out. College money, baby!

I love it. It was so inviting, I was here by 6 a.m. today! I managed to sneak out without anyone knowing I was gone (aside from a glance from Shorty the Dog as I had to reach into his and Ben's bed to get the rental car keys).

Yep. That's right. Key-and-car-obsessed Ben insists on sleeping with the key and cool remote entry thing every night. It stays on the pillow right by his head. He insists that the key be covered up and the buttons be exposed. Every once in a while you hear the "beep beep" sound because he must rollover onto the button. The kid has hundreds and hundreds of keys (literally . . . Teresa bought him a whole bunch of old car keys off eBay, prooving you can get anything there), yet any new key really fascinates him. He checks it out, pontificates about which other models they are similar too, etc. etc. Last night, he told Nick and me to stay in the car when we arrived, because he wanted to open all of our doors from the outside to see "how smooth they are. Pretend I'm the limo driver," he said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about your new office decor. I want to go see it someday soon. Teresa is so talented. I'm really proud of her.
I'm glad you like your office but I know you miss your lunch spot.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new office. I knew where the key story was going when you wrote you were getting ready to leave for work ... too funny! At least you knew where to look. Funny how as much as Ben insists on having the keys in his hands, he rarely loses them.