Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Proof that I am a TOTAL dork!

by teresa

On the way home from taking Nick to school this song came on the radio. It is not my favorite song or anything. As a matter of fact...I think David Hasselhoff is a complete freak! But it DOES get stuck in your head when you hear it. No matter what I do ...I can't get it out of my brain. Arrrg! So I thought I would share the love with you. Enjoy.

If I get over 20 comments (which I KNOW will never happen) I will make this a weekly treat. I will even let you guys pick the song. hee hee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I think the kids are rubbing off on you :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Daddy and I loved it!!!

It reminded me of how you and Jim used to perform at Nanny's house.

Zephra said...

Well, it is better than the Pokemon theme that gets stuck in my head every morning.

Watkins said...

That was hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I need to listen to music more often and be silly.

Anonymous said...

Better than the Barney song. Does anyone remember how that stupid thing got stuck in your head ?

Anonymous said...

Song that won't leave your head are called "ear worms".

Anonymous said...

WOW...I don't think I have ever met a bigger DORK!!! haha! That was sooo funny! I think the next song you should do is "After All"...as a tribute to your upcoming Anniversary. And you have to wear the outfit that cher wore that time with her hiney sticking out..hehe! I bet you will get 20 comments then.