Friday, October 13, 2006

This house...is clean!

by teresa

Phew!

Long day....but I'm glad it's all done.

Everythings mopped, dusted, waxed, shined and scrubbed clean. The hampers are empty and I even cleaned the bathroom rugs and shower curtain. I went to Target and bought a new ducky shower curtain (so now it smells like Tylex and plastic in there) for the upstairs bathroom and also a rug for the kitchen area.

Chris even came home and got the yard mowed and edged and blown clean.

Then I cut Chris' hair out in the garage...and then took the yard blower to him to clean it off before I would let him enter my clean house. That sounds so redneck...doesn't it? But it's free...and looks good...and I can use the money he would have spent at the barber on my next trip to Target. :0)

We are now off to dinner with the in-laws. Italian maybe.

Hope you guys have a fun weekend planned.

*peace*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the house cleaned up. If Mary hadn't come to visit me this week I don't know when I would have gotten around to cleaning. My house was just plain dirty.

I went to beauty school right out of highschool and I have been cutting my family's hair every since. It really saves money. Now if I could only figure out how to cut my own.

Thanks for the blower tip. I have never thought to use it before. It would make for very easy cleanup.

Have a great weekend!
Blessings
Lisa