Wednesday, October 18, 2006

You know I can be found,sitting home all alone. If you can't come around,at least please telephone. Don't be cruel ,to a heart that's true!

by teresa

Have you seen me?















It is 1:00am...do you know where dog is?

I don't!

Shorty has left the building.

He has escaped the yard(around 10:30pm)....and is nowhere to be found.

He has his tags on...so there's no chance that if caught he won't be identified.

But it's raining...and I hope he doesn't get hit by a car in the darkness.

Chris is not home....so I don't want to leave the kids to go drive around looking.

Stupid hound dog!

I am tired and must go to bed.

Hopefully he will be home by morning...or Ben will blow a gasket!

UPDATE UPDATE
Shorty returned home around 2:45am. I layed on the couch..and I heard him scratching at the front door. He was soaked to the bone! After toweling him off we both went up to bed. Needless to say, I am beyond tired this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shorty needs to be put on restriction. That is WAY past his curfew.