Tuesday, November 14, 2006

All I want for Christmas is....

by teresa

The other day I pulled the children aside one at a time (in private) to inquire as to what they would like for Christmas. I told them to pick two things...just two. I am tired of getting a bunch of junk , just for the sake of having lots to unwrap. And two weeks later the kids can't even remember what they recieved. That's why I said TWO things...two really special things.

Lauren's requests: #1 tv/dvd combo for her room #2 vcast cellphone

Nick's requests: #1 laptop (like that's gonna happen) #2 firefly phone

Ben's requests: #1 a new brother #2 Air Hogs Storm Launcher

I told him to quit kidding and let me know one more thing. He said he wasn't joking....and would be happy with just the one toy and no Nick.


"All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Ben want a brand new brother ... or ... a replacement for Nick ???

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Ben is so funny.

I am with you on the less gifts thing. I do that with Bennett and Will.

Hoep you are feeling much better now.
Blessings
Lisa

Gidget said...

Oh yes....Magnetix are a big favorite of the boys. They have been accumulating the different sets every birthday and Christmas.

Gidget said...

Jackie...I'm pretty sure he meant a replacement for Nick.

Gidget said...

New or replacement . . . the brother factory is closed!
Chris.

Anonymous said...

Awww ... I thought it was about time for a new baby.

Anonymous said...

Poor Nick. He's a really great kid. One day Ben and Nick will get along great (just like those guys in the video you had on your blog who were taking a picture for a Mother's Day gift).