Wednesday, November 01, 2006

by teresa

Last night was so much fun....and now I have a tummy ache.

Too many recee cups. Is there any candy better than a recee cup I ask you?

It also could be from judging the chili contest (along with 4 other judges) at church last night. Eleven different bowls of chili. The winner turned out to be a 9 year old boy. Isn't that funny?

Once home the boys both had to take showers to get all the paint off of them. Ben had to take two! That blue mess in his hair just wasn't budging.

Well...now that halloween is over we will *blink* and it will be Christmas. It just zooms by so quickly with the shopping and baking and wrapping and visiting.

I have been trying to write this post since 8:30 this morning. Everytime I sat down and wrote a sentence something would distract me (kids, hubby, laundry,phone,etc.) and then I would get into some other project.

Right now we just finished dinner and are about to head out to Kai's soccer game then church. I may just send the kids to church with mom so I can come home and straighten.

Here's our pictures from last night. I hope all your youngin's had a safe and fun time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? I've just begun. . . hardly enough to even count.

Symantha Cyron said...

Hey that is very cute costume... My Daughter is about three now and i bought her a Bee Costume last time at her birthday she looked so cute and adorable