Wednesday, November 08, 2006

happy humpday

by teresa

My guy didn't win. Darn.

Nick was whining all night long. He threw up once too. But he said it wasn't because he felt nausous...it was because he bunnied and it smelled so bad it gagged him. lol

He stayed home today in bed and slept. He ate some peanut butter toast...but that's all. He finally came down around 4:00pm and said he was hungry. So I guess he is feeling better.

Chris is still in Atlanta...so I will be running the last soccer practice solo tonight. I'm not feeling very well (sore throat and coughing) so I may let the parents play the kids in a scrimmage.

I went to Sams club and ordered the cake today. It smelled so good in the bakery...I can't wait for a piece on Saturday. I spent the rest of the day taking care of Nick and doing a little laundry.

I also sat and watched a movie with Lauren when she came home from school. Try and guess what we watched from this line in the movie.

Ta-ay ina wheeen...

or

Chicka chicka chicka peeeee...

If you know it...put the answer in my comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife hates it when I do the Nell voice, but I love it. Of course with me it may sound a little more like Buckwheat.

Anonymous said...

Nell - I guessed it right before I looked at your comments.