Monday, November 27, 2006

I had a good day.

by teresa

Busy...but good.

Not one person in the Green household is sick (my sister, niece and grandfather have it now).

I cleaned out the boys dressers. Took out all the short sleeve shirts and soccer gear. I also cleaned out the closet. Then put all the boxes in the attic for the spring weather.

I ran to the dry cleaners (Chris is going out of town Wed. and I like him to have everything clean to choose from when packing)...then went to the post office (had to mail off two Netflix movies).

Had some PTA stuff(minutes) to do this morning then off to Ben's school to pick him up for his dentist appt. He had a little cavity at last months visit...so today was filling day. They also put sealants on his teeth to prevent future problems. And after sitting there for an hour and a half of work all I got to say is....THANK YOU AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY FOR YOUR KICK BUTT DENTAL COVERAGE! As I checked out... the receptionist told me the total is 286.00....I almost fainted. Then in the next breath she said my part (after insurance) would be $18.50. Phew!

Then we went to BestCuts for a trim (Ben was looking a bit bushy)...stopped at MickeyD's on the way home and then did homework. I layed across the bed(I am still kinda weak) while Ben played with his cars until Nick came home from school. Then me and the boys went to karate class. Chris met us and then we all headed to Applebees for dinner.

We're all home now (except for Lauren...who has Miss Indian River practice all week). The boys are jammied up and in bed. Chris and I are vegging on the couch.

I plan and getting to bed early tonight.

Here's hoping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy you are all feeling better! I pray you stay that way. I've been praying for you. And ... I love your snowman.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are getting back to normal. I'm so thankful that you're all well.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all are better. We have kept you in our prayers.

Oh, by the way, we're back up and blogging. Please visit!