Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'll take crossword answers for a thousand Alex.....

by teresa

It is so nice and quiet in the house. Let me just sit here and soak it in...hold on while I soak.

Okay...I'm back.

Ben went with mom tonight to visit the daddy. She goes every tuesday...but usually she leaves too early for the boys to go because they are still doing homework. But she worked late today...so Ben was done by the time she left. Nick was still working on his homework so he stayed home with me(and boy was he thrilled).

I sent Lauren and Chris to the mall for a little father daughter bonding session. Lauren was in need of work clothes(red sweatshirt and khaki pants...the target uniform) and I thought they could use some time together. They are also getting some dinner. Chris was like...she isn't going to want to go with me. I told him...if it involves new clothes and food...she will go anywhere with you.

Nick and I ran to the dry cleaners and then picked up Subway on the way home. Of course once we got home he didn't like the choice of subs he picked. So he pouted...tried to talk me out of my sub...and then made himself a sandwhich when I wouldn't give him my food. That kid is soooo high maintanence!!!

He is now upstairs getting in his jammies and playing a game. I was finishing up the newspaper crossword puzzle. My life is so exciting.

My blowdryer/curling brush broke today. My hair was just about dry...by I hadn't done my smoothing flippy thing to it yet. So I looked a little like this. Seriously. I had to go up to Target looking like this to purchase a new blowdryer thingy. I got this one...and it works great. My hair was smooth and flippilicious in no time.

I am off to watch celebrity jeopardy. I ROCK at jeopardy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good night. Ben and I enjoyed watching TV with Grandaddy Dyer. He was there for an hour and 45 minutes before he even asked for a snack. That would never happen with Kai. I think his record was 5 seconds.

Anonymous said...

flippilicious


*giggle*

So whaddya think? Mario or Emmitt?

I say Mario.

Anonymous said...

For all of Teresa's Blog friends ... Teresa's hair has never looked like the first pic. She looked like she had just done her hair just minutes after giving birth ... and she doesn't even need makeup. Don't you just hate people like that :)

Anonymous said...

Here's a crossword puzzle site for you.


http://www.puzzlerscave.com

Gidget said...

Thank you Melissa...I am at about 90% health as of this morning. Still a bit of a cough...but everything else is better. Chris and I plan to celebrate our anniversary this weekend since last weekend was no so good.

Mary...I think Mario is going to win. He is definitely the best dancer of the two. Emmitt is so nice and looks to be having a blast...so who knows who the viewers will vote for.