Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

by teresa

I woke up fever free this morning. Thank you God. I appreciate all your prayers and well wishes. We (the Green Crew) are truly blessed to have so many who care about us.

I wanted to post some pictures of Thanksgiving. We had it at mom's house (since our home was contaminated) and it was wonderful. Katy and Kaden (Kristian and Kai went to DC with Katy's ex-inlaws for a special weekend), my mom and daddy, George and Jackie, me and the kids (Chris was in bed all day), and my 89 year old g-daddy (boy do I miss my nanny on days like these...this was the 4th thanksgiving without her) all enjoyed the food, fun and fellowship. After dessert some of us played the game Mad Gab (which was hilarious) and the rest of us (the men folk) watched the race.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed being with family Thanksgiving Day and have so much to be thankful for. The food was great and being with the family was even better. Chris. . . we missed you. And Moma, we missed you, too, but you were here in our hearts.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I am glad you are better and that you had a nice holiday.