Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm still alive

by teresa

I'm still here.

Still feeling icky...but not as bad as last week and the weekend.

I haven't turned on the computer since my last post....so I will need to sit down today and catch up on all of my blogging buddies lives.

Saturday was our last game...which we won 4-1. We ended up winning first place in our league with only one loss. The kids and parents were thrilled.

The party was a big hit. Over 60 kids, parents and grandparents came to celebrate our athletes. The slideshow show was awesome. I used 140 photos (from the 400) I took of the season...and made a slideshow. The music we used was "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot. We hooked up a projector and screen to the computer so the pictures were like 60 inches big. Some parents and even a couple of kids were moved to tears. I couldn't have been more thrilled by the responses. I look forward to next season already.

Yesterday was horrible. Nick got sick at church...and then puked in the car on the way home. I had some major stomach issues...so I couldn't eat a thing all day. Chris and Ben left us sickies at home and went to the basketball tournament. We had a noreaster blow through with 40mph winds. It lifted our table and chairs off the ground in the backyard and broke the umbrella. Great! Everyone was sick...and grumpy...and I don't think a kind word was said to each other all day long. And..it was our Anniversary.

This morning we took Chris' car to the shop to have the brakes checked out (they are squeaking). So I dropped him off at work after I took Nick to school. I also ran to the pharmacy, dry cleaners, bank and the grocery store....I'm ready for a nap already.

Our computer is still at the shop. I called to check on the progress but the woman said they hadn't had a chance to look at it yet. She said she would call this afternoon with the diagnosis.

I am off to put some clothes in the wash. I have many tubs waiting. I ran out of Tide Saturday night...and I just felt too bad to run out and get any yesterday. So I will try to knock it all out before bed tonight.

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Sorry you're feeling sick. Ugh. Feel better.