Monday, November 06, 2006

pray for me....it's a teacher workday

by teresa

My kids are out of school for the next two days for teachers workdays...then they are out Friday for veterans day. Heaven help me. Actually, it is noon and there have been no fights. They must be ill.

We had breakfast and then all sat down and watched Nacho Libre. The boys thought it was hilarious. They were cackling and singing along with the entire movie.

The weather is nice today. Warm, sunny perfect for a walk around the block or trip to the park (maybe later).

After the movie they went outside while I did some laundry. They are playing in the backyard doing who knows what. Everytime I glance out there they were walking from the garage with something different under their arms....taking it to the back under the big tree. I saw them with my step stool, stadium cushions, wheelbarrow, rake, skateboard, skate ramp and toolbox. Should I go check on them? Na!

It is 12:17pm....and Lauren is still asleep. Oh to be a teenager again.

I am off to make lunch for the rugrats. Oodles of noodles and crackers with cheese.


MySpace Comments Graphics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, you are loved girl!!!!

I love, love, love oodles of noodles soup. I always have soe in my pantry. I love to add left over pot roast and veggies to the noodles. It makes great veggie/beef soup.

Bennett has no preschool on Friday. Will has a day off on Friday also. He laready took his day off last week though. He will still do school this Friday.

Also Friday is my 16th wedding anniversary.

Blessings
Lisa

Gidget said...

Sunday is our wedding anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Glad your day went well. Hopefully all the days off will be good.

Happy Anniversary Teresa and momxtwo.