Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Green Family Christmas 2006

by teresa

We had a very blessed Christmas.

It was so special (as always) to be surrounded by our family all day.

Everyone was over by 10:00am (except Kristian and Kai who had to visit their Dad's house or awhile). We ate (all day without a break) and laughed and unwrapped gifts and played with the kids toys. It was great.

Ben said a sweet prayer of thanks ...and wished Jesus a Happy Birthday.

The kids recieved many wonderful things from us and the grands (PSP, Nintendo DS, Mint Chocolate verizon phone, Heelys, Clinique makeup, Clothes, giftcards,sleeping bag, etc.). But the hit of the morning was Nick's Guitar Hero Playstation2 game. We ALL wore that thing out! I think Chris and Lauren played it as much as Nick did. They even talked me into trying it out (which they videoed without my knowledge).

The things I like the best were the Best Buddies Club shirts my mom made for the kids. How special! And a really pretty framed sisters poem...with Katy and my picture at ages 14 and 3...and then our resent picture together. I cried when opening it.....thanks momma.

All the boys got Heelys which will be tested out on our backyard basketball court later today. It was pouring rain yesterday...so the kids couldn't do anything but scoot around the livingroom. I will definitely get pictures of them rolling around later.

Hope all of my friends (yes...I'm talking to you) had a memorable day.
Today sit back and relax while the kids play with their new things (I know I will).

No comments: