Friday, December 29, 2006

If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all

by teresa

I have done NOTHING today.

Well...not exactly nothing...just nothing productive.

We have watched so much tv that my legs have gone numb from lack of use.

Netflix brought us two videos yesterday from our newest passion. Six Feet Under! We are almost done with season one and we are hooked. We already finished all six seasons of Sopranos (which was awesome). So we hope to enjoy this series as much as that.

We also watched Lady in the Water. It was nothing what I expected...but VERY GOOD.
Tonight we are going to watch The WickerMan. It looks scary...and I do love my scary movies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie was hooked on six feet under a few years ago. Maybe we'll have to check it out sometime ... now that George has Netflix. Love you title and can certainly relate. We got a tv, dvd player to hang on the wall in front of the treadmill, so, hopefully that will get us off the couch some. Hey ... maybe we should put a refrig in there :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I watched one of their marathons one saturday and have been hooked, of course now they don't want to show it unless it is midnight. So not fair, I swear I'd watch it religiously.

Gidget said...

No...we had never seen the show at all. Once we finished Sopranos we were scanning Netflix looking for a new series to get into. I love it. We get a disc in the mail...and watch the whole thing in one night.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers for my mom. It means a lot to me.

The pictures of your children are wonderful. I love pictures taken outside.

Have a great New Year filled with many blessings
Lisa