Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rudolph gives the other reindeer antler envy

by teresa

Ben was eager to show me the picture he drew in art class yesterday.

He was so proud of it that he even let me take his picture.

He said...

It's a drawing of Santa (in his sleigh) and the reindeer pulling it.

They are flying through the stars on Christmas night.

He is saying...Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas.

I think it's a cute picture. I especially like the reindeer....and the huge antlers on Rudolph. And how he is smiling because his antlers are much bigger than the other guys. And how Santa seems to have had a bit too much egg nog ...and has apparently passed out in the floor of the sleigh.

If you click on the pictures it will make them bigger for your viewing enjoyment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture! The artist looks Veerry proud.

Anonymous said...

Art is just one of Ben's many talents. He could also be an interior decorator. You should see what he has done to my Blue Room (aka the Best Buddies Club).