Sunday, December 31, 2006

Some people are kind, polite and sweet-spirited --- until you try to get into their pew.

by teresa

I am sitting in church...beside my hubby.

The pastor is preaching and I am taking notes.

Chris slides a note to me that says this....

Do you smell hiney?

This struck me as so out of the blue and funny that I almost lost it right there in my pew.

I giggled and whispered to him that the lady with a baby just got up in back of us. Maybe the baby had a messy diaper.

He whispers back..."it doesn't smell like poop.....it smells like hiney."

I ask you....what the heck does hiney smell like if not poopish?

Just when it is quiet again...and I have stopped myself from giggling he slides another note to me.

It says...

It's all hiney-licious in here.

I swear I almost had to leave because I was about to burst holding in my laughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! You guys are sooo funny. BTW ... what does hiney smell like if not poopish?

Anonymous said...

Well, Chris. . . We're waiting for an answer.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to describe, but it definitely smells. There's a hint of poop. But it's something else too. If you have kids, you know the smell. It's there often even when a poop isn't. If you can't imagine it, you could go sniff one, I guess.
Chris.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chris. You did pretty good with that description.