Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yes...I have a Myspace

by teresa

About a year ago I created a myspace to monitor my teenage daughter's comings and goings(she was thrilled) on the internet (and those of her friends). I would read all (and tell all to the parents of those kids who were being inappropriate). I'm such a (narc) good mommy! :0)

Well after awhile many of my family members (sister, cousins, MIL, FIL, etc.) got an account too. Also lots of church friends and high school friends. It's exciting to click over every now and then and see a comment from someone I was friends with at 16....or say hi to my cousin whom I only see maybe twice a year. The internet is a wonderful thing!

Here's my site...if your interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your MySpace and always love the songs you have on it. That version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow is so good.