Monday, December 11, 2006

You've got to be kidding me!

by teresa

This weekend my mother in law came over for a visit. I was showing her all my Christmas decorations...and how I had rearranged the kitchen table. I was eager to show her the beautiful white snowflake dishes I got for a steal at the thriftstore two weeks ago. She looked at them...and said,"these were MY dishes!" Three weeks ago she had donated them to the same thriftstore (UnionMission) when cleaning out her cupboards.

One mans junk....well...you know the rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was too funny. They look beautiful on your table!

Anonymous said...

Too weird!!

Did those plates come with bowls, cups and saucers?

Anonymous said...

I didn't get any bowls, cups & Saucers. I bought them several years ago. We had white dishes at the time and I added these because I wanted Christmas dishes and we were trying to be frugal that year ... that's why there are only five.