Tuesday, January 16, 2007

100% of the shots you don't take... don't go in.

by teresa

Last night's basketball practice went well.

Nick got some good shots off. Even a steal and a basket. He was absolutely giggly about it in the car.

Kai's practice was a hoot to watch. Six...5yr olds dribbling in circles...balls bouncing all over the place...granny shots...and many trips to the bathroom. That poor coach! Actually, Kai made a couple of baskets. He was the most skilled on the team. He dribbled pretty good, shot about 50%, and knew how to catch a pass(with his hands...not his face). A couple of the other kids actually kicked the ball a couple of times. Have mercy!

Here's some highlight photos of the evening.










I took Kai home after practice because Kaden was not happy about sitting and watching and not running around. So I told Katy to go...and I would bring him home. When I pulled up Katy came running out. She called out to someone across the parking lot to come over(she lives in an apartment complex). It was Josh. Have I mentioned Josh yet? No? He is my sisters current boyfriend(of 4 months) and they expecting a baby (yep...that's #4 for her) in about 26 weeks. I hadn't met him yet. He came to the car and we spoke for a minute. He said he heard my husband and I wanted him to come over (Chris wants to have a sit down with this guy) and he said he would love too. He seemed nice. I need to plan a dinner for the four of us....once we are back on a regular meal plan. Oh yeah...we are doing this for 21 days. So unless Josh likes water and spinach....he's gonna have to wait to come over.

Well I'm off to battle the laundry. If you don't hear from me in two days...send out a search party.

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hey, I'm sending out the search party. Somehow your blog is no longer on my bloglines. I was thinking I hadn't seen a post from you in a while, and I went looking, and you had "unpeared". So I'm stopping in to say Hi and to catch up! Hi! :-)