Friday, January 12, 2007

*accio chocolate covered creme filled donut*

by teresa

For those of you who were concerned...I actually slept decent last night.

I went up around 11:30...and was asleep within minutes(without the aid of pharmaceuticals).

I even awoke refreshed at 6:15am.

I had a meeting at Nick's school early this morning...went to breakfast with Chris...ran some errands...did some laundry...typed up PTA minutes...played guitar hero(I am getting good)...cleaned out my car and gave the dog a flea bath.

The kids are now home from school and outside playing basketball. Tomorrow is our first Upward practice and the kids (and Chris) are very excited. The league coordinator called yesterday and said the uniforms and gear are all in. The colors are purple and gold(for every team in the league). The shirts are reversible...so one team flips to the gold side when the other has purple. Pretty cool idea.

I just realized something. The kids are off Monday. *boo hoo* For some reason they have been getting on my nerves at a higher level than usual lately. The things that used to just annoy me...now make me want to cast a stupify spell on the entire house....leave for a week...and then return refreshed. And by the way...if you don't know what a stupify spell is...well shame on you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear that you finally had a restful night's sleep.

Aren't you glad that spring break is still a couple of months away???