Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ahhh...just STICK IT!

by teresa

Ben has a new obsession. Post it notes. We noticed his fondness for them one night when visiting with Nanny Jackie. He was carrying them around with a pen...asking us what we would like from the kitchen (and then jotting down our orders and rushing them back to us). So we (I mean Santa) decided to put some in his stocking. A big muticolored cube. Well...ever since Christmas our house has gone sticky note crazy. Every morning when I wake up I find some in new places. Bathroom mirror (with a note to brush teeth), Ben's dresser (with his days tasks listed....wake up, get dressed, eat, go to school,etc.), on the door frame (a reminder to play with Kai), shredded up like confetti on the floor (when he and Nick decided to have a New Years party in their room...sigh). Sometimes they are stuck together...to make a super long post it note banner. When Chris and I went to bed last night we found Ben asleep in our bed...with a post it on our headboard (over his head) reading...Hi..My name is BEN! Also we noticed a whole post it cube stuck onto his headboard. He told me this morning he put it there in case he thinks of something in the night...he can jot it down for the morning. I just went in to put some clothes away and he had written on one... decorate the best buddies club for Kai's birthday. So I guess after church he will be heading over to mom's to put up some festive decorations (Kai's b-day is Wed.). I bet he will be packing his sticky notes...just in case the occasion calls for a little adhesive action!
Post-it® Super Sticky Product Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben does such cute things. He really keeps us entertained by the things he comes up with (such an imagination). I can't wait to see other ways he'll use his creativity as he grows up.

Watkins said...

Sounds like fun - I need to get Jamie some to practice her writing and list making skills! ha ha Mel