Tuesday, January 02, 2007

by teresa

Oh Christmas Tree...
Oh Christmas Tree...
It's back in the attic, with thee!

The tree is down and packed away. I still have to un-christmas my kitchen and the outside of the house. but that's for another day.

I also finished the hu-mon-gus pile of laundry that had accumulated over the past weekend. Tomorrow I will move on the bed linens and the dogs bed (that thing is stinky).

Chris and I went shopping (for the hour I could pry him away from the television coverage of the Ford funeral) for a pair of basketball shoes for Nicky. All I got to say is....basketball shoes...are UGLY! Big, chunky, crazy colors. I didn't like anything. So I defered to Chris...and he chose some blue and white ones. They're alright...I guess.

Once Ben got home from school and finished homework...he and Chris headed out back for some b-ball practice. Then Nick came home and both boys went to karate class. The boys are both outside right now playing basketball (Nick wanted to try out his new shoes). What a sight. They are both in their pajamas and basketball shoes. I would take a picture....but I think Nick would go berzerk if I put a photo on the internet of him in his snoopy boxers.

Chris is at church (with about 5 other guys) putting together some portable basketball goals. Four goals actually. They met up there around 7:00pm. So he should be home around 10:00pm. 10:00pm Friday! I don't know why the church didn't just get the goals already put together. What a pain it is going to be to assemble them.

Ok...I'm off to bring the boys upstairs for quiet reading time. Nick has some accelerated reader points he needs to catch up on....and I have a book that Ben is going to love. Nick and I read it together a couple of years ago...and I think Ben will love it just as much as his brother did. You should check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Point, Noviks8. The reason the church didn't get them assembled is they wanted to charge $135.00 ... EACH. Our guys got er done. Hope they hold up ... just kidding ... I'm sure the guys did a great job.