Tuesday, January 09, 2007

by teresa

Pretty boring day here.

I bought Kai's birthday gift (his 6th b-day is tomorrow)...did a couple of loads of laundry (but left about five in the hamper), took the boys to karate....and that's about it.

I have had little motivation to clean the 1/2 inch of dust lining every surface of my house. What in the world is wrong with me? I'm the neat freak...right? A place for everything...and everything in it's place.

I may need to get to bed early tonight (I've been up past midnight reading for the last few evenings)....and hit Starbucks in the morning for a little pick me up (or two).

Tomorrow I MUST clean the house, run to the dry cleaners, pharmacy, library and the grocery store(to get Kai's cake). We are having his party at church tomorrow night...and he is going to be so surprised. He is having another party with his dad and their family in two weeks.

Well...I'm off to bed....and I'm leaving all my books downstairs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Kai's birthday party. The cake was delicious. I'm really glad the church dinner was on the same night as his birthday. That really worked out great. Thanks for making it so special.