Friday, January 05, 2007

not tonight ...I have a headache!

by teresa

I had a huge headache this morning. Right behind my eyes. Pounding...blinding...nails in your eyes kinda headache. Chris was sweet to get up with the kids at 6:30am (on his last day of vacation) and get them off to school. He brought me up some ibuprofen and I slept until after 10:00.

The kids are over a friends for dinner...so Chris and I went out for chinese...alone. How nice!

Lauren is working until 8:00pm...then some of her friends from church are coming over to "hang".

I think I will get in my sweats...grab my pint of Ben & Jerrys (did I mention my sweet hubby picked my up some icecream to make me feel better) and watch Ugly Betty online (since I missed it last night).

Tomorrow the boys have basketball evaluations for the new league at church(Chris and Lauren are coaching a kindergarten and a 2nd grade team together)...an ODU game...and a birthday party to go to.
Busy busy busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a headache. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That's really great that Lauren is coaching basketball, too.

I'm stopping by the church at 10 to watch for awhile.