Thursday, January 11, 2007

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.

by teresa

Last time I looked at the clock before dozing off was 2:00am.

I layed on the couch watching Six Feet Under till I could no longer keep my eyes open. So I hurried upstairs...layed down...and NOTHING!

The tv show kept playing over and over in my head. I couldn't make it stop. It is a good show....but I don't need to relive it 100 times over.

When I read before bed this happens too. The characters and plots spin around in my head...replaying all I've taken in over and over again.

I woke up around 5:00am with Ben stepping on my face (I had flipped around to the other end of the bed...I do this to get closer to the fan sometimes) climbing into our bed.

I did fall back to sleep pretty quickly (of course with only an hour left to sleep).

And for more great news....Lauren AND Ben are sick this morning!
Both having tummy and nausea issues.
Should be a fun day.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I can't listen to music before bedtime. I sleep horribly as it is, but if I listen to music I actually wake up practically singing the lyrics. It drives me nuts!

Gidget said...

*Elf farm raffle*

hee hee

Thanks for stopping by.
Welcome to the party!