Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shopping therapy...it's a good thing!

by teresa

My day...in pictures.


















Today was shopping day. And not just any shopping day.....Christmas giftcard shopping day! Thank you mom, Jackie and Katy. Chris even tagged along....although I don't think he realized what he was in for. He kept whining and sighing real loud when I would look at the same sweater four times over. In Steinmart he helped me pick out a pretty necklace...and played with the sunglass display. He did manage to find himself a comfy chair in Barnes & Noble to plop in (you guys know I can take awhile in a bookstore). I came home with a great black purse (that has a light that comes on when you open it up...how cool), silver heart necklace, pair of khaki dockers(you can never have too many pairs of khaki pants), a book, red leather purse accessories, Eragon nintendo ds game, pretty collage picture frame, and pants for Chris. We also stopped for a long lunch on the way home. What a nice time. He only has 2 more days of vacation left. Tomorrow we will spend most of the day watching Six Feet Under (which came in the mail today...yippee)...and vegging on the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My teenager has started me watching One Tree Hill. It is filmed in Wilmington, NC. I used to live there from 4th grade through 10 grade. During one of the scenes they are playing in a basketball game and I recognized the gym as the New Hanover HighSchool Gym. I went there for 10th grade. My older sister and brother graduated from there. I have also recognized a lot of other places down town. My son wants us to take him there so he can take a tour of the Studio and maybe get an autograph or two. We are hoping to do this in the spring. Wilmington is only about 2 to 3 hours away.

I have to admit I like the show. Will has the first 3 season's on dvd so he is watching them with me.

I will have to get Six Feet Under from Netflix and give it a try. I have heard that a lot of people like it.

I'm glad you enjoyed your shopping day. I love going in Barnes and Noble. I just love book stores.

Blessings
Lisa