Thursday, February 01, 2007

it's just me...stitting here rambling on....like I don't have chores and errands waiting to be taken care of. What a slacker!

by teresa

Blogger is being stupid this morning. I can't view my blog. I went over to blogger help...and it seems I'm like one of a million who are having this same problem. Hopefully I will be up and running again soon. If you are reading this....I must be working again.

I need to run to Ben's school later and take a picture of him and his friend Thomas. It is TWIN DAY at school...and they dressed alike. I took him to school this morning so I could take a picture...but realized I had forgot the CAMERA once I pulled in the parking lot. Dummy!
So I will return around lunchtime.

Have you been watching American Idol?
I don't like how they reduce people to tears all the time. They are way too harsh!
I takes the fun out of watching it.
I can't wait till the real competition begins.

Today is the last day for the read-a-thon.
Ben and I are going to Barnes & Noble after school (his request) to sit and read the night away.
His total is a little over 1,500 mintues so far.
He said..."I want to have 2,000 minutes!"
I assured him I had no intention of sitting in B&N for 8 hours so he could reach that goal.
Last night we almost finished Old Yeller....but he (and I) were just to tired to continue. He kept stopping and saying "Mom! Are you even listening to me?"
I guess my eyes were closed and he didn't like that.

I need to run out later and pick up a couple of things.
Bread,peanut butter, computer paper, photo paper,Tide.
Target....here I come!
I better leave soon because we actually have a forecast for snow by noon(then turning to rain later).
Yeah right! I believe it when I see it!

Later mamasitas...

No comments: