Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've been tagged!

Lisa tagged me with this A to Z homemakers meme...
Enjoy!
Aprons - Y/N If Y what does your favorite look like? - Yes...it's blue. and I'm so shorty that it's past my knees.
Baking - Favorite thing to bake? - cinnamon muffins. It makes the house smell good for the whole day.
Clothesline - Y/N - Nope. I'm a dryer woman
Donuts - Have you ever made them? - no...but I have seen them made at Krispy Kreme
Everyday - One homemaking thing you do everyday? - make the beds ... before I do anything...I MUST MAKE THE BEDS!!
Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze? - Yes...in the garage. But we hardly ever put anything in it except for Popsicle's in the summer time
Garbage Disposal - Y/N - no. well....does my dog count?
Handbook - What is your favorite homemaking resource? - My friends blogs
Ironing - Love it or hate it? -hate it! Never gonna happen! Can you say dry cleaners?
Junk drawer- Y/N - Where is it? - no junk drawers here. Everything in it's place...that's what I always say.
Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme? - wood trim...paneling half way up...cream walls...red accent border and wood trim with pegs at top.
Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking? - to cook a great meal for the family. No diet..low carb mess. Meat, potatoes,biscuits kinda meal. It makes me happy to see them love it.
Mop - Y/N - yes...with a red bucket
Nylons - Wash by hand or in washing machine? - hahahahahaha no.
Oven - Do you use the window to check on things or do you open the door?- both
Pizza - What do you put on yours? - extra cheese and chicken
Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? - duh? Blog or READ.
Recipe Card Box - Y/N -yes. But mostly I get stuff off the internet or out of my trusty church cookbook.
Style of house - four bedroom...two bath...two story. Brick with cream siding and greyish blue trim and cranberryish shutters
Tablecloth and napkins - Y/N - Sometimes tablecloth...sometimes just place mats
Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland? - not much under there but extra paper towels, a vase, box of plastic silverware, bag of dish washing tablets and a lunchbox
Vacuum - How many times per week? - twice...unless someone tracks in something
Wash - How many loads per week? - around thirty
X's - Do you make a daily to do list and check it off as you do things? - Yes. I am SOOOO a list person
Yard - Y/N - Who does what? - I plant...Chris mulches...Nick mows...Chris edges and uses blower
Zzz's - What is the last homemaking task you do for the day before you go to bed? - start the dishwasher
If you took the time to read this ...consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for doing that. SOrry it was so long.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The style of your house is Dutch Colonial.

Gidget said...

Thanks George.

Musings of a Housewife said...

I did this one. I think I referenced Krispy Kreme too!!!!! And it looks like we share the same derision for nylons. And diet/low carb crap.

But wait.

No junk drawers!? You're one of THOSE?? And I thought we were soul sistahs.