Friday, February 09, 2007

Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy

by teresa
It's 1:00am.
I'm stretched out on the couch watching Cosby, and licking a spoonful of cool whip(my third spoonful).
I went up to bed around 11:30pm.
Ben had fallen asleep in there...and him and Chris were all tangled up in the blankets with no room for me.
Instead of trying to lug Ben to his room...I just grabbed my pillow and headed for the couch.
It's real comfy.
The only problem is the proximity to the fridge.
That leftover steak from dinner is calling my name.
Anyone for steak and eggs?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insomnia anyone?

You don't have to tell me about it!

I was sleeping wonderfully until Kenzie woke me up just before midnight.

I made it back to sleep though and woke up at 6 on the dot.

Lisa said...

I had trouble sleeping last night too. I don't usually have this problem so I don't know what was wrong with me.

Blessings
Lisa

Musings of a Housewife said...

Ugh. In the middle of the night!?

Now, that ice cream, that's what I'd be going for...

Anonymous said...

I guess I should start reading your blogs from the bottom to the top. Then I would have known that you slept on the couch because Ben and Chris took up the whole bed. Sorry you couldn't sleep. I did too. I laid in bed for over an hour before I fell asleep and usually it only takes a minute.