Friday, March 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

by teresa

I have had no time to sit down and collect my thoughts enough to write a proper post celebrating my wonderful hubby's birthday. I left the house at 9:30 this morning....and just got home. And we will be walking out the door in a bit to head to church for the basketball banquet.
But I didn't want the day to go by without saying...that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have Chris as my spouse, parenting partner and best friend.
I love him just as much as the day (21 yrs ago) he sent his cousin across the fellowship hall at church to ask me if I "liked him". I told his cousin to tell him that...YES...I liked him and thought he was cute.
And the rest.....is history.
And I've never regretted that decision.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Much love and best wishes for today...and forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chris.

Thanks for making my daughter so happy and being a great father to my grandchildren (all of them).

Anonymous said...

I think you know how blessed you really are!

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the greatest son in the universe! We are so proud of the godly Husband and Father you have become. We Love You!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Chris, husband of a wonderful girl named Teresa!

Blessings