Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy March! Can you believe it is March already?

by teresa

I want to start today's post out by saying Happy Birthday to my Dad.
He turns the BIG *five five* this year.
Here's some of my favorite pictures of him.

Tonight....while the boys are at karate(a fellow karate kid takes them on Thursdays)...I am heading to the opening of some friends new business. It's called Lets Dish. Ever heard of it? It's one of those places that you go and make a bunch of meals (they have all the ingredients)and then take them home, put them in the freezer and serve another day. Perfect for the mom of three who is in and out so much, driving her kids from this city to that city, from this sport to that sport, never able to cook, always having to eat what's quick and easy at home or whatever drive thru we pass first. So much so that her children know the McDonald's manager by name. Well...not really...but you get my drift. Another cool thing about Lets dish is that you can book it with your friends. Go in for two hours and talk and cook and have fun. And to top it all off.....it's actually in the new shopping center behind my most favoritest store in the world.....TARGET! So I will already be in the vicinity 5 to 10 times a week! :0)
After my little outing, I will go over to mom and dad's and enjoy some birthday cake. Chocolate with vanilla icing. mmmmm Chris is in Atlanta...so I will eat his piece for him. You think I'm joking...don't you?
I spoke *text* with Mary at 7:00am this morning. Still no baby. But her text said...and I quote..."He's getting ready to come out!"
Praise the Lord!
They checked in at 8:00pm TUESDAY NIGHT!
It is now THURSDAY MORNING!
Have mercy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber has probably seen all of the Harry Potter movies two or three times by now. Hope that baby comes soon!

Musings of a Housewife said...

55! Your dad is so young!

Zephra said...

That is a great idea. I have seen a store like that just in front of out target and plan to check it out.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday dad of Teresa!

Blessings
Lisa