Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hippity hoppity Easters on it's way

by teresa

I was at church today from 9:30am to 8:45pm ,mixing, making, decorating, labeling, boxing and packaging easter eggs.
I'm a little Eastered out people.
Only two more days left.

Chris was off today...so he took care of the house, kids, homework, and a giant pile of laundry. What a big help that was. I am so blessed to have him! He also came up to church and had lunch with me and the ladies (my dad came too). They made chicken and dumplings..mmmmmm.

I missed not playing tennis with Chris today. We had played everyday since Sunday. I think we should get up early tomorrow morning and play before easter eggs. I looked online last night for a tennis outfit. No...not a skirt. Some shorts and an activewear tee(Lands end had some cute things).

I must go to bed now. I'm seriously beat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a proven scientific fact that that cute outfits motivate you to excercise and (I'm sure) improve your game.
I know the ladies appreciate your help with Easter Eggs. It's a good thing to have some younger women get involved ... and... being with the older women is a blessing for younger women. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help out with the Easter eggs this year (and enjoy some of those yummy meals). I know I would enjoy hearing the stories of the "older" women. You are really a dedicated worker. I know they're happy whenever you show up.