Friday, March 23, 2007

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.

by teresa

I bought tennis rackets today.
I have been trying to exercise alot more.
I figured tennis would be fun for Chris and I to do together.

We just went outside for a late night round.
It was pretty funny since it is 11:30pm...and even with the flood lights on you can't see the ball till it's about to hit you in the face.

After about 15 minutes I got a little carried away and smacked the ball over the fence and into my parents backyard.
Darn!

Chris said we could go up to the high school and play tomorrow after soccer when Ben is at his friends birthday party.
Tennis Return
I plan to unleash my inner Venus Williams.
He won't know what hit him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I tried tennis ... I can't hit that stupid little ball if my life depended on it. Guess I'll have to stick to walking for excercise.

Lisa said...

I love to attempt to play tennis. I am terrible at it. I have rackets that are probably 20 yrs old. Maybe I should dust them off and give them a try.

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good at tennis but have a lot of fun trying to play. It's a good workout. I'm really good at table tennis, though. I didn't even hear you outside last night. I must have really been snoozing.

Anonymous said...

I want to be good at tennis. In reality? It is HARD!