Thursday, March 01, 2007

Let's Dish

by teresa

I went to the Lets Dish grand opening party and I had a blast.
Sampled fajita steak w/chile lime sauce, japanese glazed salmon and veggies, raspberry chipolte pork tenderloin w/barley pilaf and sesame apricot chicken w/lo mein noodles.
Everyone got to make one free meal...and I chose the pork tenderloin(it is made with two huge tenderloins).
It was so yummy! I taste tested with our pastor and his family...and his favorite was the pork also.
I can't wait to cook it for the family this weekend.
I will definitely be signing up to come in and make some more dinners this month. I will take Lauren with me next time. I think we would have a blast together. Maybe mom, Katy and Jackie would like to come too. The more the merrier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in! There's a Friends and Famly party Tuesday night to which I have a half off invite ... any takers?

Anonymous said...

I want to go with you to Let's dish, too. It sounds like alot of fun. Or...maybe I should send Geri since she's the one who does most of the cooking.