Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Stress

by teresa

Sorry no time to chat.
I have been working for two days on two slideshow presentations for the basketball banquet next week.
Taking and sorting through hundreds of photos.
Cropping, recoloring and organizing.
Choosing music and trying to make it all look and sound good.
I am going to each practice this week to get some last minute shots of the kids and coaches.
Who volunteered me for this?
Oh yeah....my wonderful hubby!

I have also been trying to stay on top of all the housework.
Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All who see the slide show will appreciate your hard work ... especially the parents and GRANDPARENTS.

Anonymous said...

You were volunteered because of the great job you did on the soccer video. I can't wait to see this one.

I've got to get you to show me how to use my camera. Where do I plug it in to download pictures?