Tuesday, April 17, 2007

American Idol is tonight....who will be voted off next?

by teresa

Chris brought me flowers yesterday.
A pretty purple bouquet.
How sweet.

I put some of my favorite songs on a play list at the bottom of our blog.
I will try to move it to the sidebar when I get a chance today.
If you scroll to the bottom you can click on any song you like.
It's real easy (and free) to set yourself up with a play list of your own.
Chris called yesterday all confused. He said he had the blog up on his laptop at work...and all of a sudden music started playing. He thought some of his coworkers were doing something to him over their AOL IM accounts. hee hee

I will be making a trip to the coin laundry facilities today. Our washing machine is broken. Actually Nick killed our washer. Apparently he had a small screwdriver in his pocket(of course...don't we all carry one around for emergencies) and when his pants were washed it fell out and somehow got under the metal part and punctured the polyurethane bottom of the tub. That's why water was pouring out. Grrrr.
Lucky (and I do mean lucky) for him it is all covered under warranty. So the repair will be free. But it will take a few days to get a new rubber thingy in stock. So I am off to wash a few tubs ala the coin mart. Fun for me.
laundry, washer and dryer clip art

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I've had to use the laundromats, I always be sure to bring a book and a bottle or two of my favorite soda and the time passes fairly quickly. Lugging clothes back and forth in the car, though...ugh! Thank goodness the waranty on your washer covers screwdriver mishaps!

Zephra said...

Oh No! The dreaded laundry mat. I remember those days. I don't know what i would do without a washing machine. Even for a few days!

Anonymous said...

I am SO GLAD that the repair is covered by the warranty. Good news for a change. I guess I really shouldn't say that. We are so blessed every day. To have a home, a washing machine, clothes to wash, kids to get the clothes and home dirty. It's all good.

Tonight I loved Jordin and Melinda the best. Sanjaya and Lakiasha were my least favorites tonight. I liked Chris' song, too.

Gidget said...

I liked Jordin, Phil, Chris and Melinda.
Jordan the best!
I also loved Chris because I just love Rascal Flatts...and he sang it great.

Jackie Barham said...

Hey ... you can come to my house and do laundry ... really!
Ditto to what Mom said about being blessed.

Anonymous said...

That previous comment was from me, not PCC. I need to change my info on Google. :)