Wednesday, April 04, 2007

by teresa

Okay...so don't get mad at me.
But....I kinda enjoyed Sanjaya's performance last night.
Have I gone insane?
Maybe the mix of pledge and windex fumes has created a mind numbing chemical reaction in me.
That's just my guess.

But it still doesn't change the fact that I think Melinda is going to win the whole thing. That girl can sing. I love her and her big ol' smile.

I am about to go Dish it up in a minute. My freezer is empty and my family is ready for more mouth watering dinners. We are eating at church tonight (bbq and brunswick stew)...but tomorrow I will make the italian meatloaves.

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh no..not sanjya...it musta been the fumes..

i love gina..

melinda and l. jones are good too..i like blake too:)

thanks for stopping by, please come agian too..

Mrs. Schmitty said...

You have lost your mind lady!! It's Sanjaya for goodness sakes!

Melinda is unbelievable though, so you aren't too far gone...yet!

The Yanceys said...

Ok, too much cleaning for you.

Melinda is good, but our family is digging Blake.

We actually even voted. Are we lame?

Gidget said...

Sooooreeee!
All I meant to say was...Sanjaya is kinda growing on me. I don't think he is talented enough to still be in the contest...but I enjoy watching him. He seems to be having the most fun.

Anonymous said...

I heart Blake!

I think (hope) it will be Melinda, Blake and Lakisha final 3 with Melinda winning it all.

She has not hit one bad note yer!

But I really love Blake.

Oh, and none of them made me feel nauseous last night!

Watkins said...

Everyone is talking about the Let's Dish place at school. The principal loves it. Wish I could afford it.