Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day five of spring break

by teresa

FRIDAY
Had a great day.
The boys and I watched Rocky Balboa.
It was such a good movie (and rated PG).
It's the new one where Rocky is older.
I thought it was going to be stupid...like all of the Rocky remakes.
But no.
It was so good. And Ben can't get enough of it.
He keeps running around with his arms raised above his head doing the Rocky at the top of the stairs move.
He now wants to visit Philly to run up the actual stairs.
Maybe this summer we will make the trip.

Chris got home from Atlanta...so I'm tagging out for the weekend.
Can I come bunk at your house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Daddy and I really enjoyed watching the Rocky movie. Thanks for sending it over. It's really inspirational to know that there's still a little "fight" (or whatever else we were so good at it our youth) left in us. Daddy watched it two times. I recommend it, too.