Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day three of spring break

by teresa

WEDNESDAY
Ok people....I'm starting to lose it.
I don't think I can take two more days of spring break alone with my children.
Did I mention Chris is out of town this week?
We watched more movies yesterday.
Goonies and Goonies...and Goonies.
I tried to escape to the other room....but I just couldn't get far enough away where I could still break up fights (did I mention the boys are playing one second and at each others throats the next?) and not here Sloth screaming..."hey you guys!" for the millionth time.

My shoulder and neck still hurts.
But I did find a way to prop myself up with pillows comfortably so I could get some sleep.
Lauren and I stayed up till midnight last night watching a movie. She was a little ticked at me because I wouldn't let her meet some friends at a movie (it wasn't near home and it would get out around 1:15am) but she got over it quickly and we enjoyed our movie together.
I picked up her dress from the tailors yesterday. I will get her to try it on after work and I'll get a picture.
Well I'm off to Katy's to babysit while she goes to a doctors appt.

5 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I couldn't wait for spring break to be over either. W. is safely at school right now...can I get an Amen?

Gidget said...

Amen sista!

Anonymous said...

hahaha

I feel for ya.

Can you imagine homeschooling?

lol

Anonymous said...

Capsaisen (sp) cream works well. George uses is on his back.

Anonymous said...

When you mentioned "Sloth" I thought you were referring to Lauren.

Homeschooling??? Hey Teresa...how long do you think you'd last if you did that??