Thursday, April 26, 2007

getting to know all about you

Melissa tagged me today. It's thirty three questions that will help us get to know each other a little better. Consider yourself tagged if you are reading this. Leave a comment to let me know you have answered on your own blog.

1. What is your full name? Teresa Jean Green. Jean...after my grandmother

2. What are you most afraid of? something happening to my children

3. What is the most recent movie that you’ve seen in the theater? Man...it's been awhile. I think Are We There Yet last summer. We are more of a Netflix family.

4. Where were you born? Norfolk, Va. In the same hospital...by the same doctor as my hubby. cool huh?

5. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti and meatballs

6. What is your natural hair color? Brown

7. Have you ever been to Alaska? Nope

8. Have you ever toilet papered someone’s house? Nope

9. Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes

10. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes...a couple. Not hurt in any of them.

11. Croutons or bacon bits? both...just not on salads. I hate salad!

12. What is your favorite day of the week? MONDAY :0) during the school year...Saturday during the summer.

13. What is your favorite restaurant? Venenziano's with the kids...Imperial Palace without the kids.

14. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies (hot pink)

15. What is your favorite sport to watch? College basketball on tv...or any sport my kids are playing.

16. What is your favorite sport to play? tennis and softball

17. What is your favorite drink? diet coke

18. What is your favorite ice cream? plain vanilla

19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney (I've been to neither)

20. Have you ever been on a ship? several fishing boats...a couple of harbor cruises...a ferry and one air craft carrier (The USS America)

21. What color is your bedroom carpet? off white

22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? once...boo. I was soooo upset. I failed the driving test...not the written.

23. Who was your last e-mail from? PTA VP about book fair

24. When is your usual bedtime? 11 ish

25. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol

26. Who was the last person you went to dinner with? My boys...last night

27. What are your favorite colors? dark blue and light blue

28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have and where and what are they? ears pierced

29. How many pets do you have? one lazy dog

30. List something you would like to do before you die. Fly in a plane. That's right folks....I've never flown.

31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? nope

32. Have you ever been to countries outside of the US? nope

33. What were you/will you be doing at 31 and 32 years old? I was ...and still am a SAHM for the past 12 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you were being fabulous at 31 and 32 just like me!

Anonymous said...

Some other things to know about you are that you are a great mother, compassionate person to everyone and very beautiful, loyal and talented.