Saturday, April 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

I can't believe our little girl is 18!
I could go on like some people and describe how she came into this world 18 years ago (16 hours of labor followed by a c-section) but I won't bore you with the details.
All I want to say is how we are so blessed to have such a wonderful, HILARIOUS, beautiful, smart, fun, loving CHRISTIAN daughter.
And also blessed is every person that has ever had the privilege to know her. Friends (and there are many ...and they all say she is the funnest person they have ever known), family(even her brothers think she is the coolest person whoever walked the Earth) and co-workers(have I ever mentioned that she is top on her Target team for RedCards and speed?).
So in honor of her birthday I have put together a little slide show for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy!



Oh I almost forgot.
Lauren...now that your 18....the rent is due on the first of the month.
hahahahaha (devilish laugh) hahahahahah

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Blessings to you!

Have a great Easter Teresa!

Anonymous said...

Love the Slide Show :)