Saturday, April 14, 2007

“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”

by teresa

It poured during our entire soccer game this morning...and I forgot my umbrella.
Can you say bad hair day?
The Strikers won...even though they were all drippy and slippy.
Ben scored one of our four goals.
Yeah Ben!














We spent four hours lounging on Jackie's sofa today after the game.
Our washing machine(that I just bought in Dec.) is acting up and the repairman can't come till Monday....so she was kind enough to let us wash clothes at her house.
We watched about 8 episodes of design on a dime (HGTV)....ate popcorn and drank like four cans of Diet Coke each. She keeps the cans in the fridge all icy cold...and I just can't resist them.

After dinner this evening Chris and I took Ben to ToysRUs to spend his CHRISTMAS gift card. It took him forever and a day to decide what to buy. That boy has a hard time parting with money.
I also bought a baby shower gift for a girl at church. The shower is tomorrow evening...so I will get a little free time from the kids. I'm looking forward to it.

We are supposed to get some bad weather tonight. Heavy thunderstorms and wind starting around 2am and lasting into tomorrow evening. I hope Nick and the other campers have battened down the hatches.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

When I first read the team name "Strikers" It thought it said the Stinkers. I just kept thinking, why would she let her kid be on a team named that?

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that it stopped raining as soon as the game was over???