Sunday, April 01, 2007

A little glimpse into our weekend.

by teresa

Saturday's soccer games. We lost *boo hoo*...but Kai's team won.


We cooked out last night. Well actually Nick cooked out. We just sat back...relaxed and enjoyed the cool evening weather with the inlaws. Nick also chopped up some old branches and made us a fire in the fire pit. What a lovely evening.




Today Ben and Kristian performed handbells at church. Click here to see the cuteness! It takes a while to load sometimes. Click here for a funny video I made of Lauren. She was putting together goody bags for the kids at school and I was secretly taping her.


I got a new sweater last week. I loved the green stripes. When I put it on and came down Chris asked me if I had been off with my friend Blue looking for paw prints.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love watching the videos! Lauren is hilarious!

Have a good week!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos. I'm glad you taped the one at church because I was in the nursery. And Lauren's was great, too.

Green is really your color. That sweater looks great on you. Chris is funny.

I really enjoyed Saturday's soccer games (but winning would have made it sweeter). The weather was SO BEAUTIFUL.