Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Jon + Bon + Jovi = cutie patootie!

Bon Jovi was on American Idol tonight.
*sigh*
I heart Jon Bon Jovi!
I enjoyed every single performance...because I love every single Bon Jovi song. And if you don't...then I don't think we can be friends.
My favorite being Blake(even though Chris sang my favorite song...Dead or Alive). Blake is super talented...and I can't wait to buy his CD when he is famous.
Although they were all good....I think the two going home will be Lakisha and Phil.
I spent the day stuck at home since my car was in the shop. We picked it up tonight...so I will be mobile and happy tomorrow. Thrift stores here I come. Ben is in dire need of shorts...and I always like to check there first before going to Old Navy.

Lauren brought home her graduation announcements today and they are so pretty. I can't believe it is only seven weeks away. Prom is on Friday and we have been on a last minute shopping frenzy for jewelry and undergarments. Remember last years solution to the backless dress. This year it was a little easier to find a strapless bra...since this years dress comes up all the way in the back.
Here's some shots we took tonight so you guys could see what it looks like. Of course I will post shots of her(with hair and makeup done) and Hunter the night of the dance.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the dress! I can't wait to see Prom night pics.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

SHE'S SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Sr. Prom, graduation announcements ... it's almost more than this Nanny can bear. Can I hear an "amen" from Karen??

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!

I don't know where the time went. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Now she's graduating and going to the prom. I'm really proud of the beautiful young lady she's become.