Friday, May 04, 2007

Sign says...stay away fool...cause LOVE rules...at the LA-A-AV SHACK

by teresa

Nick had a great birthday yesterday.
Chris didn't get home till around 7:00 so the boys and I ordered pizza for dinner (Nick's choice) and waited to open his gifts till Chris got home. Nick fell asleep for a couple of hours(from 5-7pm) ...so the wait wasn't so bad for him. We will be having the B I G family party on Saturday (Cinco de Mayo) at Don Pablo's Mexican restaurant. That's Nicky's favorite place. Everyone will come and join the fiesta. Of course we still had some cake last night after pizza. Gotta have cake on your birthday...right? Jackie and George are making a special cake for Saturday's party and he will get all his gifts from the rest of the family then. Of course my momma came over for cake last night too. That woman loves her some cake and ice cream!
We got him some books (of course) cool pens and junk and the PlayStation2 game Singstar. It's just like Guitar Hero...only you SING against each other. IT IS AWESOME! It grades you hitting notes, tempo and words. You can solo, duet,pass the mic or battle. It rates you from Tone deaf to superstar. Pretty cool. We all took a turn singing Love Shack, Respect, Sweet Home Alabama, Son of a Preacher Man and lots of current hits too. My hubby...Chris...belting out Love Shack actually made me pee my pants a little. He was singing the womans part and I was singing the mans. I swear it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I MUST video next time!

No comments: